Global Operational Strategy Manager
The Global Operational Strategy Manager will be in charge of the coordination of high priority projects Globally. Based in Brazil, but working with teams across the world, this role will provide hands-on leadership to help design, prioritize, and implement projects to help this fast growing scale.
As a key member of the Global team, you will partner with the Chief Executive Officer to support strategic decision making through your analytics, heavy data driven approach, and operational mindset.
- Work closely with the Chief Executive Officer to develop overall company operational strategy.
- Identify operational and structural weaknesses and help improve existing or develop new processes to keep the global teams as efficient as possible.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist community operations expansion efforts, and make data driven decision.
- Interface with other functional areas (Engineering, Business Development, People Operations, Product, Legal, Finance etc.) to ensure we are bringing all available tools to bear on our toughest problems.
- Be incredibly truth-seeking with data, set a high bar for the team to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete processes and execution plans, move fast, be biased toward action.
- Entreprenurship spirit and willing to make a difference in the mobility industry in the region.
- Willing to travel around the world.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA highly preferred.
- 6 - 10 years of experience in a consulting position; some startup experience is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies.
- Balance attention to detail with swift.
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills.
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on; you persevere when others fall away.
- Clear communicator.
- Experience in the industry (preferred)