Head Of HR
Comply with all legal requirements of contracting and risk prevention, and helping for the localimplementation of global policies. Their responsibilities include:
· Coordinating new employees processes (contract, non-disclosure agreements, induction, socialsecurity) and leaves (process and systems)· Ensuring employee info is updated in the system (Appogge HR) for all the offices in the country.· Implementation of global Human Resources initiatives at local level.· First point of contact for requests/questions from employees at local level.· Contribution to the monthly internal global newsletter with local information.· HR local budget management in coordination with the Country Manager.· Promoting initiatives that foster a collaborative, dynamic and flexible culture.· Ensuring the proper functioning of the human resources policies locally.
- Responsible for continue hunting top talents to Cabify (job description, filtering candidates, first interviews, etc..)
- Responsible for all benefits calculations and payments integrated to our Finance team;
Knowledge and skills desired:
At least 3 years of experience in similar roles.
● University degree in Labour Relations, Business Management, Law, Psychology.
● IT tools user level.Manejo herramientas informáticas nivel usuario.
● Experience in managing any HRMS.
● High analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
● Empathy: very internal customer-oriented.