We’re not just another taxi company with an generic app. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has not only built a smart app and service but also created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
Since inception, we have experienced a growth rate of no less than 20% per month in worldwide rides. That is a pretty impressive growth rate in an industry as saturated as ours. So how have we maintained this success? Well, since day one we have worked hard to build a world class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
- Implementing new functionalities to make Cabify the best
- Tackle complex problems regarding asynchronicity, multiple data flows and other fun stuff.
- Deliver a world-class experience to our customers by making a robust, snappy and fun to use app.
- Working closely with several teams, such as Design, Research, Data Science, or Backend to improve our Driver and Rider app.
- Testing app functionalities and troubleshooting.
- Constantly maintaining our mobile apps and assisting in deploying new features.
- 3+ years of Android experience
- Experience with git
- Experience interacting with REST API
- Ability to write unit and UI tests for your code
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment and adapt effectively to change
Nice to have:
Our applications are built in Kotlin, we follow the SOLID principles and use a clean architecture implementation, therefore it would a bonus if you have experience with this also.
- Previously published Google Play app
- Experience with RxKotlin or any other Reactive technology
Perks that come with the job:
- Opportunity to work with a great tech stack.
- Opportunity to experiment with new technologies if you think it is the best
- Free Cabify rides
- Retribución flexible: Subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and children’s day care
- Regular team activities for you to unwind and relax with your team
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous learning programmes
- All the equipment you will need to work comfortably
- And much much more!