About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Implemente new functionalities to make Cabify the best
- Tackle complex problems regarding asynchronicity, multiple data flows and other fun stuff.
- Deliver a world-class experience to our customers by making a robust, snappy and fun to use app.
- Work closely with several teams, such as Design, Research, Data Science, or Backend to improve our Driver and Rider app.
- Test app functionalities and troubleshooting.
- Constantly maintain our mobile apps and assisting in deploying new features.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of Android experience
- Experience with git
- Experience interacting with REST API
- Ability to write unit and UI tests for your code
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment and adapt effectively to change
- Previously published Google Play app
- Experience with RxKotlin or any other Reactive technology
- Our applications are built in Kotlin, we follow the SOLID principles and use a clean architecture implementation, therefore it would a bonus if you have experience with this also.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!